Concealed Carry Class
The Wisconsin Concealed Weapon License is currently accepted in 33 states (see map below). This is an introductory level course in which students will learn handgun operation, shooting, and firearms safety with an emphasis on understanding the responsibility of legally carrying a concealed handgun.
- Personal Safety
- Handgun Safety
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Handgun Operation
- Handgun Selection
- Handgun Shooting
- Physiological Reactions to Violent Encounters
- Legal Use of Force
- Legal Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- State Carry Law
- Concealed Carry Class ($89)
- Click for class dates and to register
- Click for class location
- Click to see other Wisconsin class locations
Pistol Skills Class
This pistol skills class will teach the student gun-handling skills and techniques. It will increase your ability and proficiency with a defensive handgun. This class is suitable for both beginning and advanced shooters.
- On-range training in crucial handgun skills
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Grip, stance, aiming, trigger control, follow-through
- Loading and unloading
- Presentation from ready and holster
- Target engagement from a variety of distances
- After-action drills
- Clearing malfunctions
- Emergency and tactical Reloading
- Class is for semi-automatic pistols, not revolvers
- Private classes by appointment
Reciprocity map is used with permission of the United States Concealed Carry Association.
Click on the map to link to their website with restricted reciprocity and other Wisconsin state law information.